- exploring the experience of awakening and
- discovering the power of neuroplasticity.
- exploring each of my websites,
- scheduling dialogue sessions and
- joining our new online community
Follow Your Curiosity
What People are Saying
I have been working with Metta, and I find her to be incredibly intuitive and empathetic.... She is knowledgeable and articulate, and her compassionate nature is a gift to all! ~ A.C.
I love your take on brain retraining.... Your emotional and spiritual gentleness and wisdom, and your healing way of communicating, are so special. ~ S.B.
Your enthusiasm is contagious and operates as a teaching vehicle in its own right. It literally transmits expansive spiritual energy.... This ability is a highly useful teaching and transforming tool that only some teachers seem to have. ~ D.T.
This exploration is void "therapy" from beyond the contracted self.... Extraordinary Metta, your competence and energy are amazing. Thank you again for helping me to re-enter that spaciousness and ordinariness that I had almost given up on. ~ R.P.
You are communicating from the Openness, with warmth and caring. You are doing great work, reaching people and sharing with them the experience of edgeless being. ~ Richard Lang, The Headless Way
The meaning of "metta" is "loving kindness". You are that. ~ E.T.
Metta Zetty is a spiritual mentor and neural retraining facilitator who provides inspiration, resources and support for discovering who you are, and for realizing more of your full potential. Learn more now about how you can transform your journey of restless seeking into an infinite, unfolding process of discovery.
My understanding of the nature of reality and the human experience has been transformed by 2 significant discoveries:
- a sudden, spontaneous experience of awakening into Awareness, and
- a rapid and dramatic recovery from more than a decade of chronic environmental illness, using my own customized approach to neural retraining.
The integrated insights from these experiences now serve as the foundation and framework for the resources I am sharing in the DiscoveryNow library, and for the support services I provide in the Discovery Dialogue sessions. These dialogues provide individuals and groups with an opportunity to begin:
- exploring the experience of awakening (self-realization) and
- discovering the power of neuroplasticity (neural change within the brain).
Awakening into Awareness | Awakening.net
On the morning of February 5, 1997, my understanding of the nature of Reality was profoundly changed by an extraordinary experience of spontaneous spiritual awakening. The resulting insights into the innate completeness and wholeness of Reality have been traditionally described as:
- Advaita: "Not-Two" (Vedanta)
- Kensho: "The Essence of One's Being" (Zen Buddhism)
- Dzogchen: "The Natural Great Perfection" (Tibetan Buddhism)
Neuroplasticity | ThriveRetraining.com
After a toxic mold and chemical exposure in 2003, I developed a chronic, complex form of environmental illness that continued to escalate and erode my health for more than 13 years. Eventually my sensitivities to mold, chemicals and electricity became so debilitating that my primary health care practitioner told me there was nothing more she could do for me, except refer me to a specialized residential treatment facility where I would live in a sterile room.
With this grim prospect as my only hope for the future, I decided to begin experimenting with my own customized approach to neural retraining in a last ditch effort to restore some minimal level of functionality,
Much to my amazement and delight, I discovered that, after only 5 days, I had suddenly and completely recovered.
I have since incorporated my understanding of the power of neuroplasticity into my Thrive Neural Retraining program and the support services I provide for individuals and groups interested in exploring the potential of neuroplasticity and self-directed neural retraining. This exploration provides an invaluable opportunity to learn more about the deep connections between body, mind and emotions, and the power of thought to transform them all.
★ "Thought alone can change the structure and function of the brain. Understanding this fundamental principle of neuroplasticity has the power to illuminate and transform the human experience." ~ Metta Zetty
Mentoring | DiscoveryDialogues.com
- Awareness, Attention and Mindfulness
- Self-Inquiry and Existential Reflection
- Self-Acceptance and Self-Compassion
- Growth Mindset and Learned Optimism
- Troubling Thoughts and Emotions including:
- Fear and Regret
- Anxiety and Worry
- Chronic Stress and Overwhelm
- Challenges Coping with Uncertainty
- Trauma and Trauma Recovery
- Central Nervous System Regulation and Resilience
- Spiritually Transformative Experiences including:
- Spiritual Emergence
- Near Death Experiences
- Death, Dying and End-of-Life Support
- Compassion Fatigue in Helping Professions
Library | DiscoveryNow.net
- The DiscoveryNow library is hosted on a dynamic online platform called "TheBrain".
- Each node ("thought") in the colored panel ("plex") is a clickable navigation link.
- Located beside or below the plex (depending on the width of your screen) is a white "note" panel with a scroll bar on the right that reveals the full text associated with the central ("active") thought in the plex.
- You can manually navigate between various thoughts in the plex in the preview window below, or you can follow the "Preview Library Content" instructions in the note below to automatically "wander" through the library and explore the content "hands-free".
Contact | AskMetta.com
Questions and feedback are always welcome, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for reaching out!
You are also welcome to join me in a live chat session any time we both are online!
Afterward, if you have found our chat to be of value, a donation, in any amount, will be genuinely appreciated and gratefully received. (See donation link below.) Your gift will help make it possible for me to offer this free live chat support in the days ahead. ❤
All the resources in the DiscoveryNow library are provided freely and without charge. If you have found these resources and my mentoring services to be of value, please consider making a one-time or monthly donation today. Your gift, in any amount, will be genuinely appreciated and gratefully received. ❤
When you join the DiscoveryNow mailing list, you will automatically receive occasional reflections, resources, updates and mentoring program announcements, along with access to my full mentoring archives and an opportunity to join our new online community. (Coming soon!)