- joining my mailing lists
- exploring my mentoring library and websites
- scheduling your dialogue sessions and
- joining our new online community.
Follow Your Curiosity
What People are Saying
I have been working with Metta, and I find her to be incredibly intuitive and empathetic.... She is knowledgeable and articulate, and her compassionate nature is a gift to all! ~ A.C.
I love your take on brain retraining.... Your emotional and spiritual gentleness and wisdom, and your healing way of communicating, are so special. ~ S.B.
Your enthusiasm is contagious and operates as a teaching vehicle in its own right. It literally transmits expansive spiritual energy.... This ability is a highly useful teaching and transforming tool that only some teachers seem to have. ~ D.T.
This exploration is void "therapy" from beyond the contracted self.... Extraordinary Metta, your competence and energy are amazing. Thank you again for helping me to re-enter that spaciousness and ordinariness that I had almost given up on. ~ R.P.
You are communicating from the Openness, with warmth and caring. You are doing great work, reaching people and sharing with them the experience of edgeless being. ~ Richard Lang, The Headless Way
The meaning of "metta" is "loving kindness". You are that. ~ E.T.
When you join my new mailing list, you will automatically receive occasional reflections, resources, updates, mentoring program announcements and access to my full mentoring archives (Coming soon) ~ along with the opportunity to join our new Substack community!
Metta Zetty is a spiritual teacher, mentor and facilitator whose understanding of the nature of reality and the human experience has been transformed by 2 significant discoveries:
- a sudden, spontaneous experience of awakening into Awareness, and
- a dramatic, rapid recovery, from more than a decade of chronic and debilitating environmental illness, using her own customized approach to neural retraining.
The integrated insights from these experiences now serve as the basis and foundation for:
- the resources Metta is sharing in the DiscoveryNow library and
- the support Metta provides in her Discovery Dialogue sessions.
- exploring the experience of awakening and
- discovering the power of neuroplasticity.
On the morning of February 5, 1997, my understanding of the nature of Reality was profoundly changed by an extraordinary experience of spontaneous spiritual awakening. The resulting insights into the innate completeness and wholeness of Reality have been traditionally described as:
- Advaita: "Not-Two" (Vedanta)
- Kensho: "The Essence of One's Being" (Zen Buddhism)
- Dzog Chen: "The Natural Great Perfection" (Tibetan Buddhism)
After a toxic mold and chemical exposure in our home in 2003, I developed a complex and chronic form of environmental illness that continued to escalate and erode my health for more than 13 years.
Eventually my sensitivities to mold, chemicals and electricity became so debilitating my health care practitioners told me there was nothing more they could do for me.
At this point, in a last ditch effort to restore some minimal level of functionality, I decided to begin experimenting with my own customized approach to neural retraining.
After only 5 days I was amazed and delighted to discover I had suddenly and completely recovered.
I have since incorporated my understanding of self-directed neuroplasticity into my Thrive Neural Retraining program, and into the support I provide to individuals and groups interested in exploring the potential of neural retraining.
Discovering the power of neuroplasticity provides us all with an invaluable opportunity to learn about the deep connections between body, mind and emotions ~ and the power of thought to transform them all.
★ "Thought alone can change the structure and function of the brain. Understanding this fundamental principle of neuroplasticity has the power to illuminate and transform the human experience." ~ Metta Zetty
- discovering who you are at a fundamental and essential level
- exploring the power and potential of neuroplasticity and
- learning how to trust life and embrace the experience of being human.
- Awareness, Attention and Mindfulness
- Self-Inquiry and Existential Reflection
- Self-Acceptance and Self-Compassion
- Growth Mindset and Learned Optimism
- Troubling Thoughts and Emotions including:
- Challenges Coping with Uncertainty
- Anxiety and Worry; Fear and Regret
- Chronic Stress and Overwhelm
- Trauma and Trauma Recovery
- Central Nervous System Regulation and Resilience
- Compassion Fatigue in Helping Professions
- Death, Dying and End-of-Life Support
- Near-Death Experiences
- Spiritual Emergence
Each dialogue session is gentle, self-directed and self-paced ~ and the dialogue process utilizes an "open focus" that integrates the following processes of self inquiry and reflection which are based on Metta's direct experience of awakening and her experiential insights into power and potential of neuroplasticity:
DiscoveryNow is the resource and reference library for individuals and groups participating in the Thrive Retraining program and the Discovery Dialogues with Metta Zetty. This open access library provides an opportunity to:
- explore the experience of awakening (spiritual realization) and
- discover the power of neuroplasticity (neural change within the brain).
Questions and feedback are always welcome, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for reaching out!